Monday, October 19, 2009

PS P.S: Lobo #50 - April 1998

sg
While I didn't miss chronicling the Stranger's appearance in Lobo #50, at the time of the post I hadn't managed to get a hold of a copy of the book itself, so all I could do was post the cover.

But Fantom Stranger Chris Roach helpfully provided me with a scan of the page in question from Lobo #50:
sg
...thanks Chris! I wonder what the Stranger is drinking?

Okay, that seems to be it on the comic front, in terms of missing PS appearances. But there are a couple more items I need to get to, so be here tomorrow!


1 comment:

Russell said...

Does Aquaman actually appear in this comic? And if he does, is it worth hunting this book down for?

Chris, do you have an answer for these questions?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...